What an honor to demonstrate the Baselight, a portable tower light system to a prospective military customer.
We were able to exhibit Baselight’s capabilities, such as:
- Superior market disruptive technology which delivers a tower light with easy transport and handling.
- LED light panels are durable and consume less energy. The light can run 2kWh mini generator, 2kWh battery pack, or from an A/C outlet.
- Economical and convenient to ship and quick to deploy – all without heavy machinery.
- Light up your worksite in less than a minute!
- Baselight is built to withstand any climate and is already field tested from Northern cold to Southern tropics.
- The light has an Ingress Protection rating of IP65.
- Mast system can be operated either manually, or with an automatic digital computer system, which also includes a build-in wind sensor.
- Aircraft grade aluminum chassis is maintenance free.
- The telescopic mast is lightweight, yet extremely durable being made of T5 tempered aluminum with high strength coating.
To put the light power and efficiency in context, please consider this: One 95k Lumen light, which is placed at the 50 yard line, can illuminate readable light to all 4 corners of a soccer field, which, in turn is 40% larger than American football field!
The product is suitable, and already used by military, construction industry, rental industry, transportation, emergency response and maintenance, to name a few.